Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Deepak Agarwal <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/29 19:17:59 UTC

Facility-Inventory-Store-Website

I would like to understand how the following to be configured

1) We have 3 parent supplier (our own) and these make purchase order for
any item.
2) We want to setup multiple store
3) Each store will have it's own inventory but will be distributed from
above 3 supplier.
4) A website will also be maintained for direct e-sale.

How to simulate this. I can think of following:

|------ Store 1
                  |-------- Supplier 1 ---------- Inventory  ---------|
----- Store 2
Purchase ---|-------- Supplier 2 ---------- Inventory
                  |-------  Supplier 3 ---------- Inentory   ---------|
Website

Please suggest a better way. We want to able to maintain the inventory for
individual store to keep a check on them.
Deepak Agarwal,