Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Gertjan van Oosten <ge...@West.NL> on 2008/08/21 16:47:24 UTC

Re: [MyFaces][Tomahwak][Sandbox] PPR refresh 2 regions

As quoted from Guy Bashan <gu...@gmail.com>:
> Is there a way autorefreshing 2 differen regions using PPR in a single request
> (rather than 2?)

That should work; I have forms like this:

  <h:form id="someForm">
    <h:selectOneMenu id="someSelect" ...>
    </h:selectOneMenu>

    <ts:pprPanelGroup id="pprOne"
	partialTriggers="someForm:someSelect(onchange)">
    </ts:pprPanelGroup>

    <ts:pprPanelGroup id="pprTwo"
	partialTriggers="someForm:someSelect(onchange)">
    </ts:pprPanelGroup>
  </h:form>

Kind regards,
--
-- Gertjan van Oosten, Principal Consultant, West Consulting B.V.
-- gertjan@West.NL     +31 15 2191 600       www.west.nl

RE: [MyFaces][Tomahwak][Sandbox] PPR refresh 2 regions

Posted by Guy Bashan <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Sorry, I didn't explain things correct.
I want to refresh several regions using PPR and periodical updates (periodicalUpdate property).

Thanks,
Guy.