Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by pe...@lhsystems.com on 2008/08/15 14:43:32 UTC

continuum on Tomcat 6.0.18

Hi,

I just tested Continuum on a fresh installation of Tomcat 5.5.26 and
6.0.18 (both with Sun JDK 1.6.0_07). It works fine with 5.5.26, but with
Tomcat 6.0.18 I get the following error message (in big red letters) on
top of each page:

 org.apache.jasper.JasperException:
/WEB-INF/jsp/components/companyLogo.jsp(23,0) "${!empty(companyLogo)}"
contains invalid expression(s): javax.el.ELException: Function ':empty'
not found

Does anyone has an idea how to fix this problem.

regards
Peter

Sitz der Gesellschaft / Corporate Headquarters: Lufthansa Systems Airline Services GmbH, Kelsterbach, Registereintragung / Registration: Amtsgericht Darmstadt 83849
Geschaeftsfuehrung / Management Board: Dr. Ulrike Gall, Robert Viertel

Re: continuum on Tomcat 6.0.18

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
This seems to be a regression (or fix :) in Tomcat 6.0.18. Please see: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1844

Cheers,