Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com> on 2003/05/10 14:42:37 UTC

[collections] Version 2.2 or 3.0 and removing classes

Is the next [collections] release to be 2.2 or 3.0?

If it is 3.0 (as seems to be likely if we are including the primitives
code),  then can I remove the deprecated classes? This would seem
appropriate as they have been deprectated in a release (2.0/2.1) and so
should get removed in the next major version number. This mostly affects
Iterators and Comparators that were moved into the subpackage.

Any objections?

Stephen