Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Cory Wilkerson <cw...@travelnow.com> on 2002/12/19 21:46:57 UTC

AdminClient

All,

With Apache SOAP I was able to invoke the org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManager client with a url (rpcrouter) at which to register a serivce as described by my descriptor.  I don't seem to be able to find the analogous process in AXIS service deployment, ie, I see AdminClient but I don't see that I'm able to actually to pass it an url against which to register the service.  It appears as if I have to have access to the the directory in which the deployment descriptor is located...which, in some cases, I'm not going to have.

Could someone please advise?

Thanks,
Cory Wilkerson