Posted to websh-user@tcl.apache.org by garrison <ga...@qualcomm.com> on 2002/08/15 16:43:44 UTC

Missing File - script.h

The current download file of websh 3.5 has a missing file:

script.h

Re: Missing File - script.h

Posted by Ronnie Brunner <ro...@netcetera.ch>.
Creating the file script.h on the Windows platform works as follows:
Open your favorite command shell ;-) and change to the directory src\win

tclsh83 ..\generic\tcldecmt.tcl ..\generic\context.tcl ..\generic\script.ws3 ..\generic\cookie.ws3 ..\generic\sessctx.ws3 > script.h

Sorry for not including that in a README or something ... (Since we
don't really have anyone who supports the Windows version, some other
are probablye brocken as well. Any improvements are welcome.)

I just added a README to the repository. In the next release it will be
there.

Re: Missing File - script.h

Posted by Ronnie Brunner <ro...@netcetera.ch>.
Creating the file script.h on the Windows platform works as follows:
Open your favorite command shell ;-) and change to the directory src\win

tclsh83 ..\generic\tcldecmt.tcl ..\generic\context.tcl ..\generic\script.ws3 ..\generic\cookie.ws3 ..\generic\sessctx.ws3 > script.h

Sorry for not including that in a README or something ... (Since we
don't really have anyone who supports the Windows version, some other
are probablye brocken as well. Any improvements are welcome.)

I just added a README to the repository. In the next release it will be
there.

> The file script.h is created by the Makefile and is not part of the
> distribution (it should actually be created automatically except maybe
> for the windows version. is that the case?)
>
> > The current download file of websh 3.5 has a missing file:
> >
> > script.h
Netcetera AG, 8040 Zuerich     phone +41 1 247 79 79 fax +41 1 247 70 75

Re: Missing File - script.h

Posted by Ronnie Brunner <ro...@netcetera.ch>.