Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by rnatavio <rn...@exist.com> on 2008/07/15 11:08:53 UTC

Problem with Virtual Products in eCommerce (rev676498)

Hello All

I'm having a problem selecting the second 'selectable feature' for a virtual
product. I tried it on the Giant Widget sample product - I am able to select
a color, but not the size. It seems like the drop-down box doesn't get
refreshed after selecting the first option.

I also tried creating my own virtual product with my own variants, but the
problem's still there.

The previous revision I've tried doesn't have this problem. Is this a bug in
rev676498 or am I the only one experiencing this?

cheers and regards
-roy

Re: Problem with Virtual Products in eCommerce (rev676498)

Posted by rnatavio <rn...@exist.com>.
btw, no error posted on log, which makes me really clueless.

Posted by rnatavio <rn...@exist.com>.
No prob Scott. Glad to help. Thanks

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.