Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Vinicius Carvalho <vi...@auge.com.br> on 2004/09/16 16:29:08 UTC

Regex Extractor + foreach

Hi there! I'm trying to use the regex extractor here + for each.

So, after my request I put a post-processor to get a regex from a response:
I have this on my code : javascript:excluir(123)
So I used this as regex : javascript:excluir([0-9]+) (Note, I don't know
regex at all :( )

Reference name I used linkID
Template $1$
matchNo -1

And so I created a for each:

Input prefix : LinkID
output: ID

on my request I added this variable to the request : ID : ${ID}

But this is not working. It don't even get to the for each. Could anyone
help me with this?

Thanks

Vinicius

Re: Regex Extractor + foreach

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 11:29:08 -0300, Vinicius Carvalho
<vi...@auge.com.br> wrote:
> Hi there! I'm trying to use the regex extractor here + for each.
>
> So, after my request I put a post-processor to get a regex from a response:
> I have this on my code : javascript:excluir(123)
> So I used this as regex : javascript:excluir([0-9]+) (Note, I don't know
> regex at all :( )

Try the following regex: javascript:excluir\(([0-9]+)\)

Parentheses - () - are special to regexes, so the ones in the text
have to be escaped with \.

RE: Regex Extractor + foreach

Posted by Chuck Henson <ch...@wellinx.com>.
Vinicius,
Check out http://weitz.de/regex-coach/

This is great tool for building complex regex
(I learned alot using it too)