Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Choak Visavaodhin <ch...@scb.co.th> on 2001/03/02 03:08:05 UTC

how can I make it like a IIS service

Hi
    I'm the one of TOMCAT interested user, but I've least of knowledge about this product. I downloaded for Version 3.2.1, install and run it already, then I try it with my JSP files. The result is pretty good.
    The problem is I want to know how can I install it like and PWS/IIS 's service?. 'Coz in my office, the server is run with IIS4. Can you suggest me about this metter.

choak

P.S. please forgive about my english skill

RE: how can I make it like a IIS service

Posted by Gary Lawson <ga...@sferics.com>.
I assume you mean an NT service. If so, please read
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/jakarta-tomcat/src/doc/NT-Service-howto.htm

Gary