Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Joe <hu...@yahoo.cn> on 2009/04/15 07:30:10 UTC

URL error?

Hi All,
We are using Sitemesh2.2.1 along with wicket1.3.1 in our product.
The sitemesh JSP page contains SCRIPT and LINK tags to include styles and functions that will determine the header and footer for the wicket pages.
When I use the URL like http://localhost.../helpDetails?topic=xyz where as helpDetails is the page, it works fine.
But when I try using http://localhost../helpDetails/topic/xyz/, wicket throws error for all the entries like SCRIPT and LINK tags in the sitemesh jsp page.
We are using mountBookmarkablePage as the url stratergy.
The error message is as follows....
ERROR - RequestCycle.logRuntimeException(1399) | URL fragment has unmatched key/value pair: subtopic/display_css/style.css
java.lang.IllegalStateException: URL fragment has unmatched key/value pair: subtopic/display_css/style.css
        at org.apache.wicket.request.target.coding.AbstractRequestTargetUrlCodingStrategy.decodeParameters(AbstractRequestTargetUrlCodingStrategy.java:174)
        at org.apache.wicket.request.target.coding.BookmarkablePageRequestTargetUrlCodingStrategy.decode(BookmarkablePageRequestTargetUrlCodingStrategy.java:76)
        at org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.request.WebRequestCodingStrategy.targetForRequest(WebRequestCodingStrategy.java:475)
        at org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WebRequestCycleProcessor.resolve(WebRequestCycleProcessor.java:175)
        at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.step(RequestCycle.java:1224)

ERROR - RequestCycle.logRuntimeException(1399) | URL fragment has unmatched key/value pair: subtopic/js/jquery-1.2.3.js
java.lang.IllegalStateException: URL fragment has unmatched key/value pair: subtopic/js/jquery-1.2.3.js
        at org.apache.wicket.request.target.coding.AbstractRequestTargetUrlCodingStrategy.decodeParameters(AbstractRequestTargetUrlCodingStrategy.java:174)
        at org.apache.wicket.request.target.coding.BookmarkablePageRequestTargetUrlCodingStrategy.decode(BookmarkablePageRequestTargetUrlCodingStrategy.java:76)
        at org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.request.WebRequestCodingStrategy.targetForRequest(WebRequestCodingStrategy.java:475)
        at org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WebRequestCycleProcessor.resolve(WebRequestCycleProcessor.java:175)
        at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.step(RequestCycle.java:1224)

Thanks,
Joe

  好玩贺卡等你发,邮箱贺卡全新上线!
http://card.mail.cn.yahoo.com/

Re: URL error?

Posted by Joe <hu...@yahoo.cn>.
thanks johan
       my js and css is relative urls.i will use  js and css file absolut urls.

--- 09年4月15日,周三, Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com> 写道:

发件人: Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>
主题: Re: URL error?
收件人: users@wicket.apache.org, huanghuahe@yahoo.cn
日期: 2009,415,周三,1:37下午

Are your js and css files really also under that mount? I guess not
So you have to rewrite your links to those resources in your markup so
that they dont use relative urls

On 15/04/2009, Joe <hu...@yahoo.cn> wrote:

> Hi All,
> We are using Sitemesh2.2.1 along with wicket1.3.1 in our product.
> The sitemesh JSP page contains SCRIPT and LINK tags to include styles and
> functions that will determine the header and footer for the wicket pages.
> When I use the URL like http://localhost.../helpDetails?topic=xyz where as
> helpDetails is the page, it works fine.
> But when I try using http://localhost../helpDetails/topic/xyz/, wicket
> throws error for all the entries like SCRIPT and LINK tags in the sitemesh
> jsp page.
> We are using mountBookmarkablePage as the url stratergy.
> The error message is as follows....
> ERROR - RequestCycle.logRuntimeException(1399) | URL fragment has
unmatched
> key/value pair: subtopic/display_css/style.css
> java.lang.IllegalStateException: URL fragment has unmatched key/value
pair:
> subtopic/display_css/style.css
>         at

org.apache.wicket.request.target.coding.AbstractRequestTargetUrlCodingStrategy.decodeParameters(AbstractRequestTargetUrlCodingStrategy.java:174)
>         at

org.apache.wicket.request.target.coding.BookmarkablePageRequestTargetUrlCodingStrategy.decode(BookmarkablePageRequestTargetUrlCodingStrategy.java:76)
>         at

org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.request.WebRequestCodingStrategy.targetForRequest(WebRequestCodingStrategy.java:475)
>         at

org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WebRequestCycleProcessor.resolve(WebRequestCycleProcessor.java:175)
>         at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.step(RequestCycle.java:1224)
>
> ERROR - RequestCycle.logRuntimeException(1399) | URL fragment has
unmatched
> key/value pair: subtopic/js/jquery-1.2.3.js
> java.lang.IllegalStateException: URL fragment has unmatched key/value
pair:
> subtopic/js/jquery-1.2.3.js
>         at

org.apache.wicket.request.target.coding.AbstractRequestTargetUrlCodingStrategy.decodeParameters(AbstractRequestTargetUrlCodingStrategy.java:174)
>         at

org.apache.wicket.request.target.coding.BookmarkablePageRequestTargetUrlCodingStrategy.decode(BookmarkablePageRequestTargetUrlCodingStrategy.java:76)
>         at

org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.request.WebRequestCodingStrategy.targetForRequest(WebRequestCodingStrategy.java:475)
>         at

org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WebRequestCycleProcessor.resolve(WebRequestCycleProcessor.java:175)
>         at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.step(RequestCycle.java:1224)
>
> Thanks,
> Joe

  好玩贺卡等你发,邮箱贺卡全新上线!
http://card.mail.cn.yahoo.com/