Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/27 20:38:55 UTC

iOS Build Settings - pull requests (2.8.0?)

I think these two issues are medium risk to put into 2.8.0. What do you
think?

Wrong Linker Flag for project template

requiring all_load linker flag is bad practice and breaks other SDKs with
Objective-C categories

Re: iOS Build Settings - pull requests (2.8.0?)

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
Alright good enough for me. Leaving it for 2.9.0

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.