Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Hans Brautigam <ha...@comhem.se> on 2016/02/28 17:32:35 UTC

About OpenOffice 4.1.2

Hi,

Support request about OpenOffice - 4.1.2  (2015-10-21)

I did erlier today (16.40) send you an email about Open Office 4.1.1 that my
saved textfiles

without notice became saved into MS DOS format instead of the .odt file that
all information

happened to be saved and locked up into MS DOS .

My OpenOffice version is not 4.1.1 but 4.1.2  and I want to correct my
information to you

this way.

The first email was sent 50 minutes ago ( time now 17.30).

Sincerely

Hans Brautigam

hans.brautigam@comhem.se

Re: About OpenOffice 4.1.2

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@Groenescheij.COM>.
You have to unsubscribe with the same email address as you have subscribed

Re: About OpenOffice 4.1.2

Posted by Ruth <ru...@gmail.com>.

Re: About OpenOffice 4.1.2

Posted by James Knott <ja...@rogers.com>.