Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by René Hartwig <Re...@befine-solutions.com> on 2013/08/02 15:13:51 UTC

IE10 Compat View/large files/UploadProgressBar

Hi there,

I am using Wicket 6.9.1 on a Jetty 8 embedded Webserver. I implemented
an upload page where I can upload files up to 2GB.
This is all working fine, except when switching in IE10 to Compatibility
View and Document Mode IE7:

In this case, the processes I implemented won't get executed. I do not
get any errors - no JavaScript errors and no errors on server side.
I attached a quickstart where this happens. On my testing environment it
always happens when uploading a 1GB file.

Thanks for your help and best regards,
René
--

René Hartwig
Senior Developer

*Befine Solutions AG - The Cryptshare Company*
Bebelstraße 17
79108 Freiburg
Germany

Tel: +49 (0) 761 38913 0
Fax: +49 (0) 761 38913 115

E-Mail: _Rene.Hartwig@befine-solutions.com_
Internet: http://www.cryptshare.com

Your attachments are too large or too confidential for e-mail?
Get to know Cryptshare!

http://www.cryptshare.com

<http://www.facebook.com/cryptshare><http://www.linkedin.com/company/befine-solutions/products>

Amtsgericht Freiburg HRB 6144
Vorstand Mark Forrest, Dominik Lehr
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender Thilo Braun

Re: IE10 Compat View/large files/UploadProgressBar

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 12:12 PM, René Hartwig <
Rene.Hartwig@befine-solutions.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> yes, with smaller files it is working. Also the file is being transferred
> (regardless how large it is) - I can see the comletely uploaded file in the
> temporary directory. Form processing seems to work as well. Only IE doesn't
> seem to react anymore.

It sounds like some kind of limitation in IE ...
Have you tried with plain IE7 ? The compat views are usually just for
testing. They are not like the real thing.

Posted by René Hartwig <Re...@befine-solutions.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,