Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by pingzing <ji...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/09 22:19:53 UTC

SQL Query against BigDecimal value field

Anyone with experience? A simple query against BigDecimal value field doesn't
work.
Also query from DBeaver via JDBC or Tableau via ODBC doesn't show the
correct number. Am I missing something? I have no problem switching the
field to DOUBLE.

SELECT SUM(SomeBigDecimalValueField) FROM SomeCache

Re: SQL Query against BigDecimal value field

Posted by Igor Sapego <is...@gridgain.com>.
Hi,

We need a little bit more info. What is the expected and real values?
Does JDBC, ODBC and API show the same value?

Best Regards,
Igor