Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by lanchez <ap...@purpleblade.net> on 2008/03/02 13:49:08 UTC

Re: Tutorial for Apache Active MQ

If you find a good tutorial, please let me know (email direct).  I am just
getting started with ActiveMQ and do not have a clue.  I am especially
interested in how to get this thing working with Tomcat.  I am aware of the
one tomcat page but it really does not tell me anything.  I need step by
step instructions.

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 5:49 AM, lanchez <ap...@purpleblade.net> wrote:

>  If you find a good tutorial, please let me know (email direct).  I am just
>  getting started with ActiveMQ and do not have a clue.  I am especially
>  interested in how to get this thing working with Tomcat.  I am aware of the
>  one tomcat page but it really does not tell me anything.  I need step by
>  step instructions.

The best way to get started is to use take a look at the examples that
ship with ActiveMQ. There's some quick steps on how to use them here:

http://activemq.apache.org/examples.html

There consumer and producer have many options available, just take a
look a look at the build.xml in the examples directory.

If you have any questions, please as them here on the user list so
that we can help you out.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/