Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Jason Jones <ja...@javacrawl.com> on 2004/02/21 21:48:56 UTC

running two instances of jetspeed against the same database

Has anyone tried running multiple instances of jetspeed against the same
database?  I'm not talking about clustering but actually two unique jetspeed
instances that would share user databases.

If there are any developers listening do you know of any reason this would
be troublesome?

Thanks,

Jason
jason@javacrawl.com

Re: problem in SAX transform: org.apache.xml.utils.WrappedRuntimeException

Posted by Stijn de Witt <St...@chello.nl>.
Posted by Marcel <ma...@rogers.com>.
Hi there,

I have another problem: my XSLT Portlet uses the stylesheet which imports
other XSL modules. I have all stylesheets in the directory
{tomcat}\webapps\jportal\xml. The main portlet stylesheet is found and
processed, but apparently the portlet does have a problem to find imported
modules and displays this error:

problem in SAX transform: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: Had IO
Exception with stylesheet file: tables.xsl

(tables.xsl is the first imported module)

Is there any way how to instruct the portlet or Jetspeed itself where to
look for stylesheets?

Thank you.

Marcel

org.apache.xml.utils.WrappedRuntimeException

Thanks, Jason, that helped!

Cool!

Posted by Marcel <ma...@rogers.com>.
Thanks, Jason, that helped!