Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2012/12/21 07:26:32 UTC

[OT] Adobe Flex Blog

Hi,

Any chance we can get something about the graduation up on the Flex blog?

http://blogs.adobe.com/flex/

Even if it's after the holiday period and by then it could have info about the new 4.9 release as well.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: [OT] Adobe Flex Blog

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 8:11 AM, Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> wrote:
> ...I spent a few minutes on Wednesday
> trying to find out if what I blog has to be approved by Apache first but
> couldn't find any restrictions...

As usual, no one can complain as long as you're stating true facts,
there's no particular restrictions AFAIK.

-Bertrand

Re: [OT] Adobe Flex Blog

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Yeah, I'll try to get to that soon.  I spent a few minutes on Wednesday
trying to find out if what I blog has to be approved by Apache first but
couldn't find any restrictions then got distracted by release stuff.  We had
to get clearance to write about the 4.8 release but I don't think that's
true for announcing graduation.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team