Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by 翁 德志 <le...@live.cn> on 2018/07/18 05:49:47 UTC

回复: [eco-system]create a new project to implement dotnet/c# dubbo library

I notice that it's only a empty project. So when will this begin?
IMO, using .net core would be better.
thx

________________________________
leyou240@live.cn

Posted by Kimm King <ki...@163.com>.
that's alright.
and I will add a target for across platforms, such as .net core on Windows and Mono on MacOS/Linux.

KimmKing(kimmking@163.com)
 == In me the tiger sniffs the rose. ==

From: Yong Zhu
Date: 2018-07-18 14:07
To: dev
On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 1:49 PM 翁 德志 <le...@live.cn> wrote:

> I notice that it's only a empty project. So when will this begin?

I think this email is just a proposal,  right?

> IMO, using .net core would be better.

Great. Suggestion is welcome for a proposal.

Posted by Yong Zhu <di...@gmail.com>.