Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Benjamin Bryan <bb...@litehouseinc.com> on 2012/02/29 18:16:43 UTC

ANT Server faulting

I'm not sure this is the right project or forum but it's the closest I can find...

I've got an ANTServer that gets this error whenever someone tries to access it...

Exception EAccessViolation raised in ReadRequest: Access violation at address 00071F40 in module 'ANTserver.exe'. Read of address 00000000

Any ideas?

Thanks.
Ben

RE: ANT Server faulting

Posted by Benjamin Bryan <bb...@litehouseinc.com>.
That's helpful,  I found more information searching for antcontrib.  It may be nice but it sure could use better error reporting in the log.  We had to do a fresh install of the antserver and copy one config file at a time until it stopped working to figure out what was wrong.  Although I'm still not sure we're talking about the same thing.   Our ANTServer is part of an EPM system.

Thanks.
Ben

ANTServer belongs to antcontrib and is a very nice extension.
You are able to start ANT builds on a remote machine by using antserver task...

AW: ANT Server faulting

Posted by Knuplesch, Jürgen <Ju...@icongmbh.de>.

RE: ANT Server faulting

Posted by Benjamin Bryan <bb...@litehouseinc.com>.
Okay, sorry about that.  I'm not sure what an antserver is either, but we've got one.  We ended up finding the problem was a corrupt xml file.  Thanks.

Ben

> I'm not sure this is the right project or forum but it's the closest I
> can find...

unfortunately it is not.

> I've got an ANTServer that gets this error whenever someone tries to
> access it...

I don't have any idea what ANTServer may be, the Apache Ant project doesn't create anything of that name.

Cheers

        Stefan

Re: ANT Server faulting

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
Hi Benjamin

On 2012-02-29, Benjamin Bryan wrote:

> I'm not sure this is the right project or forum but it's the closest I
> can find...

unfortunately it is not.