Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Andreas Sewe <an...@buildingblobs.com> on 2020/05/19 09:14:06 UTC

Release maven-jxr-plugin please?

Hi,

would it be possible to release the maven-jxr-plugin? The last release
is from September 2018 and since then (15 months ago, in fact) it
finally got "jxr-no-fork" goals, bringing it on par with
maven-javadoc-plugin and maven-source-plugin.

Best wishes,

Andreas

Re: Release maven-jxr-plugin please?

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
Hi Andreas,

I'll do the release: please check that everything is as expected.

Regards,

Hervé

Posted by Andreas Sewe <an...@buildingblobs.com>.
Hi,