Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Arunan Ramanathan <Ar...@altimetrik.com> on 2016/09/20 06:53:24 UTC

Reg : Search API always returns 204:No content

Hello,

I am trying to use the Apache Archiva Rest API for Search. I have a local setup in my machine, the following is the URL I am using,

http://localhost:8080/restServices/archivaServices/searchService/artifact?g=vadakupatti&a=myartifact&v=1-SNAPSHOT&r=snapshot&p=rar

Along with the "Authorization" header with "basic <base64 encoded username:pass>" but it is always showing 204:No content

Even I tried to search manually in the UI, it is not returning any result.

The following is my requirement,

1.       I am storing rar file as artifact

2.       No pom files generated

I even checked the repository scanning, even I triggered the scanning for a couple of times, still no use. Please help me out.

Thanks & Regards,
Arunan

RE: Reg : Search API always returns 204:No content

Posted by Harish Mangala <hm...@altimetrik.com>.
Are you able to browse the artifact in UI? Can you check if the artifact is properly saved in your file-system
D:\platform\tools\apache-archiva-2.2.1\repositories\snapshots or
D:\platform\tools\apache-archiva-2.2.1\repositories\internal

Thanks & regards
Harish Mangala
Staff Software Engineer | Emp-id: 1633
CTO Office | Altimetrik India Pvt. Ltd.
Electronic city phase II, Hosur Road, Bangalore 560100
1st Floor | Mobile: +91 953 89 94 509 | Email: Harish.Mangala@altimetrik.com<ma...@ny.email.gs.com>
7 Switch off as you go |q Recycle always |  P Go Green.Don't print this e-mail unless really needed