Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Jeremie <js...@outlook.com> on 2014/04/07 18:57:59 UTC

Wicket 1.6.7 TabbedPanel URL Access

Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to use a URL to open a tab using
Wicket's TabbedPanel component.

For example, I want to generate links to wicket classes that contain
parameters and place the link in an HTML href tag so that when the users
click the individual links, they are redirected to another TabbedPanel tab
that displays customized content based on the parameters passed in the URL.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,Jeremie

RE: Wicket 1.6.7 TabbedPanel URL Access

Posted by "Richter, Marvin" <Ma...@jestadigital.com>.
Like Sven mentioned, you could pass a parameter to a page e.g. tabIndex and in the constructor you get the parameter with name tabIndex and later on when you initialize the TabbedPanel you call setSelectedTab(tabIndex)

Marvin Richter

do you want to your url parameters? Are you looking for bookmarkable urls?

You can analyse page parameters in a page's constructor and change its contents accordingly.

Sven

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
Hi,