Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ilya Kazakevich <Il...@jetbrains.com> on 2011/04/11 11:27:00 UTC

Result template relative path

Hello,

I store all my jspx templates in /WEB-INF/templates/<package>/
I am tired of copy/paste like

<result name="success">/WEB-INF/templates/foo/success.jspx</result>
<result name="fail">/WEB-INF/templates/foo/foo.jspx</result>

All my templates are in WEB-INF/templates/

Could I set it in one place for the whole package?

I briefly looked into the code and found noting about it expect
UiBean#getTemplateDir that I need to hack to achieve my goal.

I wonder if there is an official (not hack!) way to solve my issue.

Thanks.

Ilya Kazakevich,
Developer
JetBrains Inc
http://www.jetbrains.com
"Develop with pleasure!"

Re: Result template relative path

Posted by Paweł Wielgus <po...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ilya,
maybe this will help:
<constant name="struts.convention.result.path" value="/WEB-INF/pages/"/>

Best greetings,
Paweł Wielgus.