Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Tomas Stenlund <to...@telia.com> on 2012/01/01 08:18:39 UTC

CalendarButton throws ArrayIndexOutOfBounds after new years eve

Hi,

this line of code:

CalendarButton calendarButton = new CalendarButton();

throws a:

java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: index -1 out of bounds.
     at
org.apache.pivot.collections.ArrayList.verifyIndexBounds(ArrayList.java:577)
     at org.apache.pivot.collections.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:346)
     at org.apache.pivot.wtk.TablePane$Row.get(TablePane.java:263)
     at
org.apache.pivot.wtk.skin.terra.TerraCalendarSkin.updateSelection(TerraCalendarSkin.java:706)
     at
org.apache.pivot.wtk.skin.terra.TerraCalendarSkin.selectedDateChanged(TerraCalendarSkin.java:963)
     at
org.apache.pivot.wtk.Calendar$CalendarSelectionListenerList.selectedDateChanged(Calendar.java:90)
     at org.apache.pivot.wtk.Calendar.setSelectedDate(Calendar.java:212)
     at
org.apache.pivot.wtk.skin.CalendarButtonSkin.selectedDateChanged(CalendarButtonSkin.java:353)
     at
org.apache.pivot.wtk.CalendarButton$CalendarButtonSelectionListenerList.selectedDateChanged(CalendarButton.java:75)
     at
org.apache.pivot.wtk.CalendarButton.setSelectedDate(CalendarButton.java:243)
     at org.apache.pivot.wtk.CalendarButton.<init>(CalendarButton.java:155)
     at
cc.stenlund.xc.ctrl.competition.CompetitionEditor.initialize(CompetitionEditor.java:129)
<--- The new CalendarButton();

It worked perfectly yesterday, but not today. Probably has something to
do with the year shift and the same week being in two years or something
similar. I've found a similar message from 2010 adressing the same
issue, but no note on anything being entered in the bugdatabase or being
some other problem.

Any ideas ?

Happy New Year,

Tomas

Re: CalendarButton throws ArrayIndexOutOfBounds after new years eve

Posted by Tomas Stenlund <to...@telia.com>.
Thanks Sandro,

it worked when I used the
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pivot/tags/2.0.1/ so I'm happy :-)