Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by siva kumar <si...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/09 12:12:46 UTC

cassandra + tableau

Hi Folks,
              Can anyone suggest me the open source connector to connect
tableau to cassandra database. ?

Thanks,
sivakumar.c

RE: cassandra + tableau

Posted by Ravi Shankar <ra...@gmail.com>.
Look at facebook’s Presto.

Best regards,

Nair

Posted by Mich Talebzadeh <mi...@peridale.co.uk>.
Tableau provides generic ODBC driver connection. There is one available in the latest version of Tableau (8.2?) for Hive. You can try ODBC driver connection or reach out to Progress software https://www.progress.com/ if they have such driver.

They adapted/customised one for us specifically for Oracle TimesTen. Remember Tableau is 2.3 compliant

HTH

Mich Talebzadeh

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com

Author of the books "A Practitioner’s Guide to Upgrading to Sybase ASE 15", ISBN 978-0-9563693-0-7.

co-author "Sybase Transact SQL Guidelines Best Practices", ISBN 978-0-9759693-0-4

Publications due shortly:

Creating in-memory Data Grid for Trading Systems with Oracle TimesTen and Coherence Cache

Oracle and Sybase, Concepts and Contrasts, ISBN: 978-0-9563693-1-4, volume one out shortly

RE: cassandra + tableau

RE: cassandra + tableau

Posted by Ravi Shankar <ra...@gmail.com>.
Look at facebook’s Presto.