Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dave Newton <ne...@pingsite.com> on 2005/07/01 00:07:41 UTC

Re: This is how wonderful VS.NET is

Dave Newton wrote:

> [blah blah blah]

You know, it just occured to me that the quantity of off-topic posts on
this list is a telling metric of the massive productivity gains we get
by using Struts. By way of comparison, we see almost no off-topic posts
from .NET users here, thus further proving that we have more spare time
than they do.

Dave

Re: This is how wonderful VS.NET is

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@pingsite.com>.
Dave Newton wrote:

> You know, it just occured to me that the quantity of off-topic posts
> on this list is a telling metric of the massive productivity gains we
> get by using Struts. By way of comparison, we see almost no off-topic
> posts from .NET users here, thus further proving that we have more
> spare time than they do.

Or we're all out of work.

Hrm...

Dave