Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Chris Mylonas <ch...@mrvoip.com.au> on 2010/07/07 03:51:41 UTC

AjaxFormLoop - repopulate a form for editing

Hi All,

I'm retrieving some values from the database I used in my "create"
form which had an AjaxFormLoop and am having trouble setting the
correct value within the selectmodel of the "edit" form.

<e.g.>  I want my existing top,bottom,side values returned to my edit
form as I saved them.
top  =  blue
bottom = black
side = black

Add another row
</e.g>

DB looks like
parameterName, parameterValue
top,blue
bottom,black
side,black

My select model has top,bottom,side,underneath as the available options.
It looks like I have to marry up my selectmodel names with the
"parameterName" I've saved in the database

How would I do that so it renders what i've already saved?

Thanks
Chris