Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org> on 2019/06/03 11:51:53 UTC

Re: Still Failing: apache/bookkeeper#4573 (master - f89e3fb)

Master has been failing for a long time. A failing PR was merged in
https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/pull/2066

The fix is available in
https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/pull/2102. I'll merge master into
that. It should pass and we can merge.

-Ivan

Posted by Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org>.
Actually, I can't merge master into it because it's sijie's branch.
Sijie will have to do so.