Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Lo...@log-net.com on 2010/01/25 14:19:33 UTC

Attachments truncated on download

OK, I'm stuck.  I have a single Wiki installation that is encountering the
following issue with attachments:

1.  Upload large attachment, say 20 Megs
2.  Attachment displays as uploaded OK, and I checked the DB and the file
looks OK.
3.  When I click to download the file, I only get 8192 bytes,
consistently.

I checked Tomcat and it looks like a standard installation.  Also, I poked
around in the wiki configs and I find no setting that would affect this. I
have other installs that download the complete file.

Environment:

JSPWiki 2.8.1
Windows 2003
Tomcat 5.5 in JBoss 4.2
JDK 1.5

Thanks,
Lou

Re: How can I see what Users are created

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.
There is a simple Admin.jsp, so you should point your browser at something
like http://localhost:8080/JSPWiki/admin/Admin.jsp
For security reasons this has been disabled by default, you have to stick
the following in jspwiki.properties and recycle the container :

jspwiki-x.adminui.enable=true

regards,
Harry

Re: Attachments truncated on download

Posted by Quinn Fissler <qf...@gmail.com>.
Is there any possibility that you're using a proxy?

Is this wiki on a local LAN?

Re: Attachments truncated on download

Posted by Lo...@log-net.com.
I spoke too soon.  I'm still having the issue with some of the files.
Strange thing is, every now and then, the file won't be truncated.

I'm stumped.

-Lou

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.