Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by damar thapa <da...@yahoo.com> on 2004/08/02 08:15:47 UTC

RE: newbie question on adding stylesheet to tutorial border application!

Hi all,

Sorry, my first problem is found to be due to my own mistake in css file.  Now, it is working, but I am stucked in the second problem of providing different css format for the disabled link.  I have the following html code:

   <ul>
    <li>
            </li>
   </ul>

In the above code, "leftlinks" and "leftbutton" provide css menu for the link. Now, I would like to apply different css classes (colour variation only!) to the dispabled link.  Can I do this, using conditional component? Or any other means? If yes, can you give me some pointers?
Any help would be highly appreciated.

With regards,

Damar

damar thapa <da...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi all,

Now, I would like to add css on the border side menu as well. The final outcome I would like to see is some thing like following:

   #">First Page

   #">second Page

   #">Third Page

My newbie idea was to amend border.html as follows:

And, find a way to give a different css setting for separately, but it did not work give any CSS effect at all.

Can somebody give me some pointer how I can do it?

Any pointers would be highly appreciated.

Damar

damar thapa wrote:
Hi David,

Thanks. Truly appreciated. It works for me too.

Damar

David Ethell wrote:
For our Border component we used explicit components for the shell like
this:

Border.jwc:

/>
expression="assets.stylesheet"/>