Posted to user@shale.apache.org by Brad Smith <bg...@bendcable.com> on 2006/10/07 02:25:15 UTC

ViewController JavaDoc

When I browse the javadocs for Shale Core at
http://shale.apache.org/shale-core/apidocs/index.html I do not see a
package for ViewController (e.g. org.apache.shale.view).  Am I missing
something?

Thanks,

Brad Smith

Re: ViewController JavaDoc

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 10/6/06, Brad Smith <bg...@bendcable.com> wrote:
> Excellent, Thank you Rahul. I recommend that the links to Shale View
> also be added to http://shale.apache.org/index.html#documentation

<snip/>

Agreed. I suspect it will be taken care of as part of a larger site
revamp dealing with the new modules coming soon.

-Rahul

Re: ViewController JavaDoc

Posted by Brad Smith <bg...@bendcable.com>.

Re: ViewController JavaDoc