Posted to dev@edgent.apache.org by Julia Bamford <jb...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/01 00:59:09 UTC

Re: Which branch do I want to add as the upstream?

Dan, I think that it's probably clear enough. It was just a matter of
knowing to look in the README.md file.

I agree that having two README files is confusing. I'd be tempted to change
the name to CONTRIBUTING.md or something along those lines.

--
Best,
Julia