Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2009/03/02 08:51:04 UTC

Re: SLING-857 patch

Hi Vidar,

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 2:43 PM, Vidar Ramdal <vi...@idium.no> wrote:
> Any change of having the SLING-857 patch (reviewed and possibly)
> commited any day soon? Pretty-please-with-sugar-on-top?...

I had a look now that Felix committed that patch, and IIUC there are
no automated tests for that feature, could you add some?

The easiest might be to add some initial content that uses his XSLT
transform feature to the launchpad/testing module, and add some checks
in InitialContentTest [1]. Just some simple smoke tests would be good
enough IMHO, mainly to avoid regressions.

-Bertrand

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/sling/trunk/launchpad/testing/src/test/java/org/apache/sling/launchpad/webapp/integrationtest/InitialContentTest.java

Re: SLING-857 patch

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 11:22 AM, Vidar Ramdal <vi...@idium.no> wrote:
> ...I have attached a patch for the testcase to the JIRA issue....

Fantastic, thanks!
Patch applied.
-Bertrand

Re: SLING-857 patch

Posted by Vidar Ramdal <vi...@idium.no>.
On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 8:51 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bd...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Vidar,
>
> On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 2:43 PM, Vidar Ramdal <vi...@idium.no> wrote:
>> Any change of having the SLING-857 patch (reviewed and possibly)
>> commited any day soon? Pretty-please-with-sugar-on-top?...
>
> I had a look now that Felix committed that patch, and IIUC there are
> no automated tests for that feature, could you add some?

D'oh, I had a test (no, really :), but I forgot to svn add before svn
diff, so it was not included in the original patch.

I have attached a patch for the testcase to the JIRA issue.

--
Vidar S. Ramdal <vi...@idium.no> - http://www.idium.no
Akersgata 16, N-0158 Oslo, Norway