Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Steve Cameron <as...@fortisclearing.com.au> on 2002/09/19 02:48:42 UTC

uneven table borders

Can anyone provide me with an example of a 'nice' looking PDF table
generated with Fop. I have tried a few border options and end up with
lines of different width along different sides of the table and rows.

I do not have any more time to play with this and am hoping someone can
steer me in the right direction with an example or two.

thanks

Stephen Cameron
Systems Support Analyst
Fortis Clearing Sydney
phone: +61 2 9233 6497
email: asc@fortisclearing.com.au

This e-mail is sent for the sole attention of the identified addressee
and its contents are provided for information purposes only. Fortis
Clearing Sydney Pty Ltd makes no warranty or representation as to the
accuracy and completeness of any information and does not assume whatever
commitment hereby. Legally binding obligations can only arise for, or be
entered into on behalf of, Fortis Clearing Sydney Pty Ltd by means of
a written instrument, signed by two duly authorised representatives of
Fortis Clearing Sydney Pty Ltd. Fortis Clearing Sydney Pty Ltd excludes
any liability whatsoever for any direct or consequential loss arising
from the use of, or reliance on, this e-mail or its contents.

Re: uneven table borders

Posted by Keiron Liddle <ke...@aftexsw.com>.
On Thu, 2002-09-19 at 02:48, Steve Cameron wrote:
> Can anyone provide me with an example of a 'nice' looking PDF table
> generated with Fop. I have tried a few border options and end up with
> lines of different width along different sides of the table and rows.

Have you looked in the examples? (docs/examples/tables)
If there isn't a "nice" looking pdf there then why don't you create one
using the examples as a guide and then submit you example. Then there
will be a nice looking example with the examples.