Posted to jcs-users@jakarta.apache.org by Aaron Smuts <aa...@wisc.edu> on 2004/04/14 19:22:28 UTC

fixes

asmuts      2004/04/13 23:24:18

  Modified:    src/java/org/apache/jcs/auxiliary/disk/indexed
                        IndexedDiskCache.java IndexedDisk.java
               src/java/org/apache/jcs/auxiliary/disk
                        AbstractDiskCache.java
  Log:
  Fixed diskcache key storage shutdown bug.  Added debugging
information.

  I think there is a problem if stuff is being written to disk during
the final stage of the optimization.  This should be easy to fix.

  I also need to make sure that the maxlife parameter is getting stored
properly.

asmuts      2004/04/14 10:06:12

  Modified:    src/java/org/apache/jcs/utils/locking ReadWriteLock.java
               src/java/org/apache/jcs/auxiliary/disk/indexed
                        IndexedDiskCache.java
               src/java/org/apache/jcs/auxiliary/disk
                        AbstractDiskCache.java
  Log:
  It should be safe to dispose now.  Kill queue, optimize, then play
dead.

  Fixed a problem in the ReadWriteLock class that let the number of
writelocks get below zero.  This seems to have solved many problems.
However, I can't find out why there are more done calls than lock calls.
Added a break into the wait on the readlock in case noone calls notify.

  This may have fixed the mysterious locking problem that I've never
been able to duplicate.