Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de> on 2008/11/24 18:03:15 UTC

Re: FW: Caching XMLResourceBundle in a disk persistent store not possible

 From what I see the only reason for not implementing Serializable is
that XMLResourceBundle will miss its dependencies after deserialization,
which is only the Logger which has to be injected by the component
manager. So every call to getLogger() would return null after the
deserialization. In 2.2 this is probably no longer a problem since there
the logger is instantiated with the object.

Joerg