Posted to solr-commits@lucene.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2010/12/05 15:45:16 UTC

[Solr Wiki] Update of "DataImportHandler" by KojiSekiguchi

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Solr Wiki" for change notification.

The "DataImportHandler" page has been changed by KojiSekiguchi.
The comment on this change is: add missing parameters.
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandler?action=diff&rev1=270&rev2=271

   * '''`excludes`''' : A Regex pattern of excluded file names
   * '''`newerThan`''' : A date param . Use the format (`yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss`) . It can also be a datemath string eg: ('NOW-3DAYS'). The single quote is necessary . Or it can be a valid variableresolver format like (${var.name})
   * '''`olderThan`''' : A date param . Same rules as above
+  * '''`biggerThan`''' : A int param.
+  * '''`smallerThan`''' : A int param.
   * '''`rootEntity`''' :It must be false for this (Unless you wish to just index filenames) An entity directly under the <document> is a root entity. That means that for each row emitted by the root entity one document is created in Solr/Lucene. But as in this case we do not wish to make one document per file. We wish to make one document per row emitted by the following entity 'x'. Because the entity 'f' has rootEntity=false the entity directly under it becomes a root entity automatically and each row emitted by that becomes a document.
   * '''`dataSource`''' :If you use Solr1.3 It must be set to "null" because this does not use any !DataSource. No need to specify that in Solr1.4 .It just means that we won't create a !DataSource instance. (In most of the cases there is only one !DataSource (A !JdbcDataSource) and all entities just use them. In case of !FileListEntityProcessor a !DataSource is not necessary.)