Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by "Shapira, Yoav" <Yo...@mpi.com> on 2004/01/12 16:14:11 UTC

FW: Link correction in http://logging.apache.org/log4j/docs/documentation.html

Howdy,
It'd be useful to have log4j karma so that I can fix documentation on
the web site such as this request ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender.  Thank you.