Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sneha Chaturvedi <sn...@yahoo.com> on 2009/01/06 17:10:29 UTC

Getting error while doing anonymous checkout in ecommerce

I am getting this error while doing anon checkout through one page in ecoomerce

Service [createCommunicationEventRole] threw an unexpected exception/error
Exception: org.ofbiz.service.ServiceAuthException
Message: Security Error: To run createCommunicationEventRole you must have the one of the following permissions: PARTYMGR_CREATE, PARTYMGR_ADMIN, PARTYMGR_CME_CREATE, PARTYMGR_CME_ADMIN

I think we should call createCommunicationEventRoleWithoutPermission instead of createCommunicationEventRole in

Thanks in advance for any pointer.

--
Sneha

Re: Getting error while doing anonymous checkout in ecommerce

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
This is working for me on my local machine (which is also the alternate demo server if you want to test, but tomorrow (GMT), I close
it just right now. I created the order WSCO10000)
Are you able to reproduce on demo server ?

Jacques

From: "Sneha Chaturvedi" <sn...@yahoo.com>
Thanks Jacques,

I am performing following steps in ecommrece--

1. Add few products in the cart.
2. Click checkout.
3. Select One Page Checkout without login.
4. After filling all the information in all the panels just submitt the order.
and you will see these errors as email notification will be there.

Thanks
--
Sneha

From: "Sneha Chaturvedi" <sn...@yahoo.com>
Thanks Jacques for reply.
I am at rev. 732626
But the problem is still there.

--
Sneha

I introduced createCommunicationEventRoleWithoutPermission recently. Which
version, revision are you using ?

Jacques

From: "Sneha Chaturvedi" <sn...@yahoo.com>

http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/

From: "Sneha Chaturvedi" <sn...@yahoo.com>
Thanks Jacques for reply.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I was able to do it without introducing createCommunicationEventRoleWithoutPermission.

From: "Sneha Chaturvedi" <sn...@yahoo.com>
Thanks Jacques for reply.

Posted by Sneha Chaturvedi <sn...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Jacques for reply.