Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by da...@apache.org on 2019/11/11 09:36:16 UTC

[VOTE] Release Config Admin Interpolation Plugin 0.0.4

I would like to call a vote on the Apache Felix Config Admin Interpolation
Plugin 0.0.4

The following issues were fixed:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/FELIX/versions/12345964

Staging repositories:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-1321/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 1321 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Best regards,

David Bosschaert

Re: [VOTE] Release Config Admin Interpolation Plugin 0.0.4

Posted by da...@apache.org.
Here's my +1

David

Posted by Raymond Auge <ra...@liferay.com>.
+1

Posted by Georg Henzler <gh...@apache.org>.
+1

- Georg

Posted by clement escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1,

Posted by Raymond Auge <ra...@liferay.com>.
+1

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Config Admin Interpolation Plugin 0.0.4

Posted by da...@apache.org.
With 7 +1s and no other votes this release succeeds. I've promoted the
artifacts.

Posted by Pierre De Rop <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

+1