Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Matthew Byng-Maddick <mb...@colondot.net> on 2000/12/22 15:40:45 UTC

[JOB] [CV] Job wanted

I'd like to leave my current job.

Is anyone here offering mod_perl or apache programming jobs in and around
London?

I'd be interested in any job involving:
+ apache (mod_perl and C module programming)
+ Perl
+ XS
+ C

My current CV is available at http://colondot.net/mbm/cv.shtml, and
details what experience I have. I would be on a 1 month notice period in
terms of availability. I would be happy to answer any questions you may
have about things I've done in email.

Please reply by private email (the email address here) rather than to the
list.

Thank you

Matthew Byng-Maddick

--