Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Barbara Post <ba...@ifrance.com> on 2002/07/18 09:47:36 UTC

runtime exception, resource not found (C 2.0.3)

I'm trying to use a resource and have the following. I use c203 binary for
jvm 1.3 (jdk 1.3.1).

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
java.lang.RuntimeException: mlForm could not be found. (possible classloader
problem)
 at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingStreamPipeline.process(CachingS
treamPipeline.java:414)
 at
org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.matchN102AB(E:\tomcat404\work\Standalone\
localhost\baepp\cocoon-files\org/apache/cocoon/www\sitemap_xmap.java:2587)
 at
org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.process(E:\tomcat404\work\Standalone\loca
lhost\baepp\cocoon-files\org/apache/cocoon/www\sitemap_xmap.java:1921)
 at
org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.process(E:\tomcat404\work\Standalone\loca
lhost\baepp\cocoon-files\org/apache/cocoon/www\sitemap_xmap.java:1810)
 at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.process(Handler.java:224)
 at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.invoke(Manager.java:179)
 at
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapManager.process(SitemapManager.java:154)

in my pipeline :

 <map:match pattern="mlform">
    <map:generate src="resource://mlForm"/>
    <map:serialize type="xml"/>
   </map:match>

in the resources (even a static file isn't found) :
 <map:resources>
 <map:resource name="mlForm">
<map:generate src="xml/mlForm.xml"/>
 <map:transform/>
 <map:serialize type="xml"/>
 </map:resource>
 </map:resources>

What's wrong ? Thanks a lot.

Barbara

RE: runtime exception, resource not found (C 2.0.3)

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
> From: Barbara Post [mailto:babs33@ifrance.com]
>
> I'm trying to use a resource and have the following. I use c203 binary
for
> jvm 1.3 (jdk 1.3.1).
>
> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
> java.lang.RuntimeException: mlForm could not be found. (possible
classloader
> problem)

> in my pipeline :
>
>  <map:match pattern="mlform">
>     <map:generate src="resource://mlForm"/>

Resource is a Java protocol returning data loaded with ClassLoader's
method getResource.

It appears that you do not have any file named "mlForm" in the classpath
(in WEB-INF/classes or in some jar file in WEB-INF/lib).

>     <map:serialize type="xml"/>
>    </map:match>
>

> in the resources (even a static file isn't found) :
>  <map:resources>
>  <map:resource name="mlForm">

Cocoon Resources have nothing to do with Java resource protocol. See
sample sitemaps for samples of Cocoon resource usage.

Vadim