Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org> on 2017/12/21 23:45:40 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Volodymyr Vysotskyi

Apache Calcite's Project Management Committee (PMC) has invited Volodymyr (Vova) Vysotskyi to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Volodymyr has made a steady stream of high-quality contributions over the past few months. I believe that he is is working to get Drill onto the latest Calcite release. The improvements he has made to Calcite will help Drill and many other users.

Volodymr,

Welcome, thank you for your contributions, and we look forward your further interactions with the community!

If you wish, please feel free to tell us more about yourself and what you are working on.

Julian (on behalf of the Apache Calcite PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Volodymyr Vysotskyi

Posted by weijie tong <to...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Vova!

Posted by jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Vova !

Posted by Vitalii Diravka <vi...@gmail.com>.
Good news!

Posted by Arina Ielchiieva <ar...@apache.org>.

Posted by Zhiqiang He <zh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Michael Mior <mm...@uwaterloo.ca>.
Congratulations Volodymr and thanks for your continued contributions!

--
Michael Mior
mmior@apache.org

Posted by John Fang <hu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

> Apache Calcite's Project Management Committee (PMC) has invited Volodymyr
> (Vova) Vysotskyi to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that
> he has accepted.
>
> Volodymyr has made a steady stream of high-quality contributions over the
> past few months. I believe that he is is working to get Drill onto the
> latest Calcite release. The improvements he has made to Calcite will help
> Drill and many other users.
>
> Volodymr,
>
> Welcome, thank you for your contributions, and we look forward your
> further interactions with the community!
>
> If you wish, please feel free to tell us more about yourself and what you
> are working on.
>
> Julian (on behalf of the Apache Calcite PMC)

--

Regards

John Fang