Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Prabhakar Bhosaale <bh...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/23 05:42:05 UTC

Starting drill in production

Hi All,
We are deploying drill in standalone mode on production and starting it
with nohup. But with nohup it is generating a huge log file. So
following are the questions.

1. Is it the correct way to start drill with nohup? If not then what is the
alternative to keep it running?
2. Are there any settings to reduce the logging in nohup. or change the
location of the log file? Currently the log file is getting created under
the bin folder.

Thanks and regards
Prabhakar

Re: Starting drill in production

Posted by James Turton <ja...@somecomputer.xyz.INVALID>.
Also take a look at programs like logrotate.

Posted by Prabhakar Bhosaale <bh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sanel Zukan <sa...@gmail.com>.