Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Shuai Lin <li...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/24 04:19:49 UTC

Please add me to mesos contributors

Hi all,

I would like to contribute to the following mesos issues:

        MESOS-1806
        MESOS-2724

Could someone add me to "contributors" group? My jira username is lins05.
Thanks!

Best Regards,
Shuai

Re: Please add me to mesos contributors

Posted by Adam Bordelon <ad...@mesosphere.io>.
Shuai Lin,

You'll also want to find a Shepherd for MESOS-2724 to help you assess the
need, design, interaction with other features, etc.
I would suggest Tim Chen, since he's been very involved in the Docker
containerizer so far.

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@gmail.com>.
Looks like you are set?

Posted by Shuai Lin <li...@gmail.com>.
ping, anyone can help?

Posted by tommy xiao <xi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shuai,

what do you proposal for MESOS-2724, I am not found any comments on the
jira issue. any update?

--
Deshi Xiao
Twitter: xds2000