Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by lak <la...@india.com> on 2004/05/19 14:56:15 UTC

BXE Editor problem-Editor not opening

Hello,

      I'am using Apache Lenya Content management system.When i open the
default publication and create a new document and try to edit it with BXE
editor.It says "bitflux editor is not installed on your server".Where do we
install the unzipped Bitflux editor folder in apache tomcat server?so that it
gets opened.I'am using mozilla 1.6 browser.

Thanks in Advance,
lakV

Re: BXE Editor problem-Editor not opening

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.
lak wrote:

> Hello,
>
>       I'am using Apache Lenya Content management system.When i open the
> default publication and create a new document and try to edit it with BXE
> editor.It says "bitflux editor is not installed on your server".Where do we
> install the unzipped Bitflux editor folder in apache tomcat server?so that it
> gets opened.I'am using mozilla 1.6 browser.

as it says on the error screen:

lenya/resources/bxeng in the lenya webapp

--
Gregor J. Rothfuss
http://wyona.com                   http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya

R: BXE Editor problem-Editor not opening

Posted by Giovanni Molteni <g....@milano.genesio.org>.
In:

$TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/lenya/lenya/resources

bye,

Giovanni