Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Susheel Jalali <Su...@CoscendCommunications.com> on 2015/05/22 10:12:08 UTC

URL *?wsdl gives listSingleService.jsp" Not Found

Dear Fellow OpenMeetings Users and Maxim:

This issue resulted from a previous thread “File Upload to File
Explorer"
(https://www.mail-archive.com/dev@openmeetings.apache.org/msg03057.html).

After eliminating more than 15 potential causes, we have now found the
root cause of the File Upload to File Explorer error that we have been
facing for the past two months. Hence, for focus, we are starting this
new thread on the root cause of the issue.

*Details***

*Problem*

There are two instances of OpenMeetings running in the following two
server environments:

Server 1 (CentOS 6.5, MySQL, DBCP, Java JDK 7u 31)

Server 2 (CentOS 7, MariaDB, DBCP2, Java JDK 7u 67)

OM works perfectly in Server 1.  Further, when we compile OM in Server 1
(CentOS 6.5) and install it in Server 2 (CentOS 7) , OM works perfectly.

However, when we compile and install the same source code in Server 2,
it gives:   The service cannot be found for the endpoint reference
(EPR). When we type URL:
http://ourserver:5080/CoscendCC/services/FileService?wsdl, it gives an
error of HTTP Status 500.

Further, we get the same error output for every service we type in URL
(RoomService, CalendarService, JabberService, UserService,
ServerService).  However, some services are working perfectly, while
others are not.

Red5.log

ERROR o.a.c.c.C.[.[.1.1.5.[.[jsp] - Servlet.service() for servlet jsp
threw exception javax.servlet.ServletException: File
&quot;/axis2-web/listSingleService.jsp&quot; not found

    We contacted Axis2 project team.  They suggested the potential
causes to be:

    ·The Red5 server that is making RPC calls is not able to locate
    [openmeetings-3.0.4-RELEASE.aar] file in the deployment folder.

    ·The [openmeetings-3.0.4-RELEASE.aar] may have an error, if it is in
    the right deployment folder.

*Seeking Guidance.*

1. We have checked the services directory contains the required AAR file.

<prefix>/dist/red5/webapps/<application-context>/WEB-INF/services

2. There is a step in the post-compile installation, where we set entire
production directory hierarchy to "nobody" user.
         chown -R nobody <OpenMeetings installation directory>.

     Would this be affected (need to be modified)  by any changes in
Centos 7,
    and, would it be more critical/strict  in Centos-7  about this?

3.  Should we set up logging parameter to go deeper into the root cause?
Where and what values are advised for this issue?
     Should we use <prefix>\main\webapp\WEB-INF\classes\logback-config.xml?

   It has numerous loggers set to ERROR. Should we set the Axis2 logger
to "DEBUG", and re-compile ?
   Which Log File is to be checked after this?

*  <logger name="org.apache.axis2" level="ERROR" />*
     <logger name="com.mchange.v2" level="ERROR" />
     <logger name="org.apache.axiom" level="ERROR" />
     <logger name="org.apache.commons.httpclient" level="ERROR" />
     <logger name="de.hunsicker.jalopy.io" level="ERROR" />
     <logger name="org.apache.axis2.enterprise" level="ERROR" />
     <logger name="httpclient.wire.header" level="ERROR" />
     <logger name="org.apache.directory" level="INFO" />
     <logger name="org.apache.mina.filter.ssl.SslFilter" level="ERROR" />
     <root level="DEBUG">
         <appender-ref ref="FLOG2" />
         <appender-ref ref="CONSOLE2" />
     </root>

OR, any other file for logging?

4.  For a test, is there a correct way to explode the hierarchy of files
and copy it to the ".../webapps/<application-context>/WEB-INF/services"
directory?   Does it require any additional change to work like this?

5.  Is there anything else we should check ?

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Susheel Jalali

Customer Operations Leader,

Coscend Communications Solutions

Elite Premio Complex Suite 200 Survey No 7 & 8 Balewadi Pune 411045
Maharashtra India

Cell +91-9011000233

_Susheel.Jalali@CoscendCommunications.com_

Web site:www.CoscendCommunications.com
<http://www.coscendcommunications.com/>

*Coscend’s**Software Service Factory*

"*Coscend Communications* is ... *pioneering a new approach*to ...
software applications development, and systems integration."

*Light Reading Network, *December, 2007

"*Coscend*is at the*vanguard of a new evolution*in telco OSS/BSS systems
integration."

*Caroline Chappell*
A leading authority in the communications services software industry

"There are *innovative*…*tools*from ... *Coscend *bubbling up, which
will help accelerate the data consolidation process and reduce its cost."

*Dennis Mendyk, */Editor,/Building a *Telco Service Factory*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: See 'Confidentiality Notice Regarding E-mail
Messages from Coscend Communications Solutions' posted at:
http://www.CoscendCommunications.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html
<http://www.coscendcommunications.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html>

Re: URL *?wsdl gives listSingleService.jsp" Not Found

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
Sorry about your las question.
Maybe someone else will be able to help

Regards

Posted by Susheel Jalali <Su...@CoscendCommunications.com>.
Dear Alvaro,

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
Please Susheel, try run red5 by this script (if not...).
>From here:

#
#!/bin/sh -e
#