Posted to proton@qpid.apache.org by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> on 2013/02/01 15:23:43 UTC

Re: Thoughts on proton performance and interoperability testing

I've got a amqp benchmarking project started at:
https://github.com/chirino/amqp-benchmark

It measures sender/consumer throughput under a bunch of different usage
scenarios.  Let me know what your think.  We could bring it into the qpid
project if it would make it easier to collaborate on it here.

--

**

*Hiram Chirino*

*Engineering | Red Hat, Inc.*