Posted to user@spark.apache.org by nimrodo <ni...@veracity-group.com> on 2017/02/21 22:12:50 UTC

CSV DStream to Hive

Hi all,

I have a DStream that contains very long comma separated values. I want to
convert this DStream to a DataFrame. I thought of using split on the RDD and
toDF however I can't get it to work.

Can anyone help me here?

Nimrod

Re: CSV DStream to Hive

Posted by ayan guha <gu...@gmail.com>.
I am afraid your requirement is not very clear. Can you post some example
data and what output are you expecting?

On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 at 9:13 am, nimrodo <ni...@veracity-group.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have a DStream that contains very long comma separated values. I want to
> convert this DStream to a DataFrame. I thought of using split on the RDD
> and
> toDF however I can't get it to work.
>
> Can anyone help me here?
>
> Nimrod