Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/20 12:47:19 UTC

[NOTICE] ci-hbase is broken

All build nodes are offline, so nightly and pre commit builds both can not
be executed.

Filed INFRA-22908 for it. Will report back once it comes back online.

Thanks.

Re: [NOTICE] ci-hbase is broken

Posted by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
This is a known issue of surefire

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SUREFIRE-1821

If there are flaky tests and rerun, the surefire plugin will generate
partial xml output and cause the jenkins build to fail.

It has already been resolved by the maintainer so we can expect 3.0.0-M6
can solve the problem.

Niels Basjes <Ni...@basjes.nl> 于2022年2月24日周四 18:09写道:

Re: [NOTICE] ci-hbase is broken

Posted by Niels Basjes <Ni...@basjes.nl>.
Hi,

wrote:

> Finally the infra team just restore a backup at Feb 17, seems all the jobs
> are good now.
>
> Please report here if you still have any problems.
>
> Thanks.
>
> 张铎(Duo Zhang) <pa...@gmail.com> 于2022年2月23日周三 11:21写道:
>
> > The infra team is still investigating...
> >
> > 张铎(Duo Zhang) <pa...@gmail.com> 于2022年2月21日周一 21:42写道:
> >
> >> Still no real progress yet. The infra team will go to cloudbees for
> help.
> >>
> >> 张铎(Duo Zhang) <pa...@gmail.com> 于2022年2月20日周日 20:47写道:

Niels Basjes

Re: [NOTICE] ci-hbase is broken